In this video, you will learn how to get more users for your Shopify bot, how users will find it and how to use the bot efficiently.
First, we need to go to chatfuel.com, then click on the Shopify e-commerce template by GoBeyond and click on Growth Tools.
One of the best strategies to get users for your bot is to drive traffic from your website right into messenger.
You get a brief review of the Checkbox Plugin, when somebody is on your website and they push the button it automatically sends them a message. It works really well with abandoned carts and receipts.
This is a feature that GoBeyond will automatically add so you don´t have to do any coding.
GoBeyond suggests making sure you get the code generator since you can attach the code to any block in your bot.
One good example of this is that if you send a t-shirt to a customer, you can have the code in the packaging and it can say ¨scan me for an additional discount¨ or ¨scan me to see the coolest item for sale¨, etc. and they are now engaging with your bot.
You can also get users by using Facebook Ads, Chatfuel has a whole section where they talk about how to get people from Ads and comments.
A lot of people are now using this feature and they are literally getting users for pennies.
Another way is to make your bot discoverable, you can do it by going to your Facebook page, go to settings, then look for messenger platform, and finally, scroll down to Discoverability.
What you want to do here is tell Facebook what your bot is about, choose your primary and secondary category, figure out what are your top keywords, your primary language, a summary of how are you using your bot and then you submit it.
Remember to have the Discover Visibility option On.
You will learn 3 important things:
1. When a Facebook page has a really high response rate, Facebook will showcase that bot on Messenger.
2. If your bot has really good engagement, Facebook will showcase it on Facebook Discovery.
3. Facebook is playing around with two points:
- Chatbots helping groups of people.
- Facebook knows your location, what you like and your interests; so if you have a local business or a Shopify store with a local place, Facebook can introduce you to users that are nearby.
You are now ready to start getting users for your bot!