How to get 91% open rates and increase your sales using Facebook Messenger!
Facebook Messenger bots are one of the most powerful new methods in digital marketing.
Metrics: 91% open rate and 56% click through rate!
Even with great email campaigns, it is hard to top that result!
Facebook Messenger bots are one of the most powerful new methods in digital marketing.
What do Messenger bots do? It is like email marketing, but using Messenger.
Being an early adopter of Facebook Messenger bots will give you a huge advantage as a marketer.
The earlier you learn and use a new marketing tactic, the more likely you are to benefit from it.
When you send a prospect a Facebook message, they’re far more likely to view and click through than they would with an email marketing message.
People are responding to Messenger messages in record-high numbers. I know for a fact that you can get 88% open rates on your Facebook Messenger bot campaigns.
What Facebook Messenger can do:
Messenger marketing has a number of big advantages over email marketing. These advantages are so powerful that companies that leverage messenger marketing increase sales 7-25%.
With Messenger, you can personalize your messages, and per data, you can get open rates up to 85%.
Considering that Facebook Messenger is the fastest growing channel in the world with 1.3B users, you can definitely take advantage of this and boost your sales!
What can you achieve by using a Chatbot and Messenger?
Share your content.
Sell your products.
Automatic Lead Generation and Sales.
Upsell and Downsell.
Follow-ups via Messenger and email.
Abandoned cart recovery via email and Messenger.
You can offer Customer Service.
Automatic response to Facebook comments.
Sales Funnels & Audience Segmentation.
Shipping and tracking details.
Ask for feedback or send surveys.
But what does chatbot or bot means? A bot is any software that performs an automated task, however, we are interested in the class of bots that live in chat platforms called chatbots.
Chatbots are artificial intelligence that communicates with humans.
When most people hear the word “bot,” they tend to think that it is something bad.
True, there are bad bots. Some bots are so bad that they’ve given all bots a bad name.
Why are some bots so bad?
Here’s the dirty truth from Sitelock:
Bad bots represent over 35 percent of all bot traffic. Hackers execute bad bots to perform simple and repetitive tasks. These bots scan millions of websites and aim to steal website content, consume bandwidth, and look for outdated software and plugins that they can use as a way into your website and database.
But there are good bots, too, like these nice guy types:
The entire SEO industry depends on a bot.
Bots is short for “robot.” And as you’re aware, robots can do some pretty awesome things.
The bots we’re talking about aren’t industrial robots or even service bots.
They’re sales bots. More specifically, they are Facebook Messenger bots.
Bots can help us as marketers get higher open rates, clickthrough rates, leads, and sales.
Unlike a cold email list, where you could get spam-listed by disgruntled customers, Facebook Messenger bots are a warm and welcoming opportunity.
How Messenger bots work
Live chatbots can help your sales increase in less time, if you just use the hours of the day, you waste all the potential sales the night could have. Chatbots work at all time of day and without getting tired, a real 24 hours service.
Some chatbots are more specialized and could give you more benefits than others and provide personalized treatment to your clients, GoBeyond develops Messenger Chatbots that offers services like auto respond to FB comments or personalized messages via Messenger or Email, abandoned cart reminders targeted to specific audiences.
Messenger marketing can leverage artificial-intelligence-enabled chatbots that can make the whole experience far more natural and interesting to the user. Conversational chatbots enable the marketer to personalize the user experience: It’s like having a one-on-one conversation with every customer.
These are all the awesome things you can get from a chatbot can do for your store:
1) Up-selling: After a customer purchases an item from your store, our bot will automatically try to up sell them.
2) Abandoned Cart Recovery: Abandoned cart recovery via email is effective however many customers don't give you their email. This is where the bot comes in. It is easier for customers to opt-in to Messenger updates than for them to type out their email and as a you'll be able to recover a lot more carts!
3) Auto Reply to your FB Page's Comments: Run a good Facebook ad and you're sure to get hundreds of comments from prospective customers. Imagine if you could message all of them back. Now you can.
4) Top of Funnel Marketing: Getting your website visitors to use your bot is essential. It lets you message them back at anytime. Best practice is to use the Messenger Plugin on your home page and on pop-ups.
5) Content Marketing: The future of content is deeply personalized and interactive. Bots are great at both of these things.
6) Capturing New Leads and Sales: Our bots are great at capturing new leads from users. Our average store gets about a 100 new leads per month.
7) Shipping Updates & Order Tracking: If you're selling on Facebook, chances are you're getting question regarding order tracking. A bot can automatically answer those questions and update your customer as the order gets closer and closer to them.
8) Customer Service: Imagine if you did not have to answer the same questions over and over again... A bot can automatically answer many of these questions for you and when it can't there is live person takeover.
9) Scalable Personalization: One of my favorite things about bots, is that they can automatically assign users in different groups and then personalize the experience for them. This is definitely something you can not do with email.
10) Relationship Marketing & Loyalty: It's been shown that the more person your brand is the more loyalty your customers will have. Bots are the ideal tool for relationship marketing that helps increase brand loyalty.
What are the facts and metrics of using bots?
It’s hard to argue with facts and data — like the 91% open rates and 56% clickthrough rate!
Let me give you more of those facts:
1.3 billion (yes, billion!) people use Facebook Messenger every month. Your ideal customer is using Messenger.
Many prospective customers aren’t comfortable providing their email address in exchange for your free download anymore. Worse, they might completely ignore your marketing emails. This is called “email fatigue,” and it’s a real thing.
From the customer’s perspective, opting into an email newsletter or campaign requires more steps and work than opening up a Facebook Messenger thread.
From your perspective as a marketer, building an email list takes a lot of work. Creating a list of Facebook Messenger leads is a lot less work because of the reduced friction. Messenger is a one-click subscription instead of having to type in your email, click submit, confirm email, etc.)
A Messenger bot can have a sequence just like an email campaign. Sequences can be as long or short as you want and have as many options (or more) than an email sequence.
Messenger sequences are way faster than email campaign sequences. With an email campaign sequence, you typically should wait a day or two before sending additional emails. With Facebook Messenger, you can send more messages in the next 10 seconds, 10 minutes, 10 days, whatever you want. Best of all, the response is instant and you can engage in real conversations with your leads.
Prospects can instantly engage in live chat, which helps to close sales faster and with less friction.
Retargeting your Messenger leads is easier and faster than retargeting email leads since the leads are already on Facebook.
You can know where your subscriber went to school, where they work, what gender they are, how they look… all through Messenger. Try getting that kind of in-depth information through email!
Messenger bots have the same kind of opt-in appeal that email lead generation forms have — popups, slide-ins, buttons, boxes, etc. You can even gain a new lead simply when they leave a comment on your Facebook page.
Messenger is completely optimized for mobile or desktop. No more mobile configuration for email messages.
Getting leads using Facebook Messenger is easy.
How to create your own interactive Facebook Messenger bot.
Make sure your logged into Facebook with the profile that controls your store's Facebook page.
Watch the Onboarding Wizard Video 👇: It takes 7 minutes to launch your Bot!